Movierulz Telugu Movie Watch Online and Download – Mr. Pregnant 2023 Action Drama Telugu film Written by Srinivas Vinjanampati and Featuring Syed Sohel, Roopa Koduvayur, and Suhasini Manirathnam in Leading Roles.
|Starring||Syed Sohel, Roopa Koduvayur, Suhasini Manirathnam|
|Categories||Telugu Featured, Telugu Movies 2023|
Mr. Pregnant Plot Summary
Mr. Pregnant follows the life of Gautham (Syed Sohel Ryan), a renowned tattoo artist, and Mahi (Roopa Koduvayur), who harbors deep feelings for him. Despite initial hesitation, Gautham reciprocates her affection, with an unconventional condition – they should not have children. The couple marries and enjoys a smooth journey until Mahi becomes pregnant. Unexpectedly, Gautham decides to shoulder the responsibility himself due to his aversion to kids.
The film delves into Gautham’s unconventional choice, its consequences, and its impact on their families and society.
Mr. Pregnant Story
The film revolves around Gautham (Syed Sohel Ryan), a renowned tattoo artist, and Mahi (Roopa Koduvayur), who harbors deep affection for him. Gautham initially hesitates to reciprocate Mahi’s feelings, but eventually, love conquers all, albeit with a significant condition – no children. Despite her fondness for kids, Mahi agrees to this condition, and they tie the knot.
The plot takes a dramatic twist when Mahi becomes pregnant, leaving Gautham, who despises children, grappling with this unexpected situation. Surprisingly, he makes the audacious decision to carry the baby himself.
The movie explores the reasons behind his unconventional choice, its repercussions, and the reactions of their families and society at large.
Mr. Pregnant Movie Review
Mr. Pregnant is a courageous venture into uncharted storytelling territory. The film’s unique concept sets it apart in the realm of Telugu cinema, deserving appreciation for its distinctive narrative.
Syed Sohel Ryan, known from Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4, takes on a challenging role with Gautham, showcasing growth as an actor. His portrayal effectively captures Gautham’s internal conflicts and eventual transformation. Roopa Koduvayur impresses with her portrayal of Mahi, bringing depth to her character’s emotional journey.
The supporting cast, including Suhasini Maniratnam, Harsha Chemudu, and Brahmaji, contribute significantly, enhancing the film’s authenticity and emotional resonance.
The film’s unconventional theme might pose a challenge for some viewers who are accustomed to more traditional narratives. The director, Srinivas Vinjanampati, succeeds in delivering a thought-provoking story, but some emotional moments could have been further explored for greater impact.
Shravan Bharadwaj’s music complements the film’s mood, while Nizar Shafi’s cinematography captures the emotional nuances effectively. The editing by Prawin Pudi maintains the film’s pace, with room for improvement in creating a stronger engagement during the initial portions.
- Unique Concept: “Mr. Pregnant” deserves praise for venturing into uncharted territory within Tollywood. The filmmakers deserve credit for tackling such a distinct subject matter that challenges societal norms.
- Sohel’s Admirable Performance: Syed Sohel Ryan, known for his stint in Bigg Boss Telugu S4, deserves commendation for taking on the challenging role of Gautham. His portrayal is marked by restraint and improvement in his acting skills compared to his previous films.
- Roopa Koduvayur’s Impressive Role: Roopa Koduvayur, despite not being the central character, delivers a noteworthy performance. She convincingly portrays the role of a hyperactive teenager and an emotional mother.
- Strong Supporting Cast: Suhasini Maniratnam, Harsha Chemudu, and Brahmaji contribute significantly to the film with their commendable performances.
- Unconventional Concept: The film’s unconventional concept may prove polarizing, as not everyone may readily accept it, mirroring the societal reluctance depicted within the story itself.
- Emotional Depth: The film could have benefited from a more profound exploration of the emotional aspects, particularly given its central theme of parenthood. The director, Srinivas Vinjanampati, could have focused more on creating emotionally impactful scenes.
- Underutilized Characters: Some characters in the film, including Raja Ravindra, Avinash, and Ali, have minimal presence and fail to significantly influence the overall narrative.
- Director’s Debut: Despite being a debut feature film for Srinivas Vinjanampati, he effectively conveys his intended message. However, a tighter screenplay in the initial hour could have enhanced the film’s overall engagement.
- Musical Mood: Shravan Bharadwaj’s music adds depth to the film’s mood, while Nizar Shafi’s cinematography and Prawin Pudi’s editing, particularly in the first half, leave room for improvement.
- Dialogues and Production Values: Some dialogues by Chalamaji, especially in the climax, stand out. The film boasts decent production values.
Mr. Pregnant is a commendable attempt at pushing the boundaries of storytelling in Telugu cinema. The performances by Syed Sohel Ryan and Roopa Koduvayur add depth to the film’s emotional core. While the execution could have further enhanced the emotional resonance and some storytelling aspects, the film remains a unique and thought-provoking experience.
If you’re open to unconventional narratives that challenge societal norms, Mr. Pregnant offers an engaging cinematic journey. Consider watching it in theaters to witness this innovative story unfold on the big screen.